Welcome to 2013.
- Steve McIntyre is posting about FOIA requests to the University of East Anglia.
- Bishop Hill is scolding the UK Met Office about weather vs. climate predictions
- Real Climate is defending their pessimistic view of atmospheric sensitivity and potential sea level rises
- Over at Stoat, William (‘call me Doctor William’) Connelly is predictably posting about William Connelly
- At Rabett Run, Josh Halpern is hiding behind the skirts of MathBabe to accuse skeptics of the crimes of which he and many other climate bloggers are guilty.
And over at Planet 3, next to an award for journalistic horribleness given to David Rose of the UK Daily Mail, is the most honest headline in the climate change blogosphere on January 11, 2013: “Nothing New on the Global Warming Front“.